Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proof: The Eyelet Lace mock up



This is proof that I'm still working over here.  Yesterday I worked from 12 midnight to 1 am (so it does count as yesterday!) on something that's not worth showing (though, I will if you ask nicely).  I didn't get another chance to work on anything because I was busy doing housework the rest of the day.

Today, I completely scrapped that idea and moved on to this one.  This is the beginning of a new dress pattern I'm making.  It'll have eyelet lace on it, but you'll have to wait to find out where.  I spent a couple hours today drawing, measuring, and cutting out the pattern.  So far I've spent 1 hour on cutting out the pieces and sewing.  Not too bad for 1 hour's work.  I'll see how it fits on Munchkin before going any farther.  I'm not sure about how it'll fit on her and the proportions.

Stay tuned!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment