Monday, August 15, 2011

Cork Board

So, today I redid a cork board I got for free at a yard sale.  I didn't take a picture before I painted the frame. It was the basic wood color most cork boards come in.  So, first I painted the frame using White Lightening mixed with white acrylic paint. 



Then, I taped it up before spraying the cork with adhesive spray.


Then I laid down my fabric and smoothed it out flat.


I took off the tape and hot clued ribbon around the edge to cover up the edge of the fabric.


Hung it up on the wall, attached a few things and I was done!



I really needed this to keep important things in plain site.  The piece of paper on the right is my crafting "to do" list.  The coupon on the left is for Tractor Supply.  We might be using it to buy a chainsaw this week to cut up the tree branches that fell during a storm.  Never a dull moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment