Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Steak Kabobs


So, I forgot to take a picture before we started chowing down.  My apologies.  These were made up as I went along.  I decided this morning to marinate the steak in preparation for dinner.  So, this is what I did.

Ingredients:
1 lb steak cubes
1 yellow onion
1 zucchini
1 green pepper
handful cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup olive oil (divided)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Directions:
First, cut the steak if you bought a whole one.  Place steak in a bag along with 1/4 cup olive oil ,the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.  Let marinate a minimum of 8 hours up to overnight.

Chop up the onion and pepper into big chunks.  Slice the zucchini into thick pieces.  Drain the marinade from the steak.  Push pieces of pepper, steak, onion, zucchini, and tomatoes onto skewers.  Drizzle some olive oil on the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and papper.  Grill the kabobs on medium heat until the veggies are cooked.  I prefer my steak rarer, so my concern are the vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment