Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mooshy Bunny (and another basket)


Like many parents out there, I believe my kids' easter baskets need a bunny in them.  Being a crafty Mama, I like making the bunnies.  That's where the Mooshy Belly Bunny comes in.  I've had this bunny saved for a while now and I thought it would be the perfect bunny for the baskets this year.  My friend had already tried it and warned me that they are much smaller than it appeared on the site.  I had planned on making one for each of my girls, but now I'm not so sure.  Mostly, I just wasn't very happy with the pattern.  I found sewing it to be frustrating (probably the knit's fault) but also, I think his arms are kind of skinny and long.  I thought adding the ears afterwards by hand sewing them on was kind of time consuming and I'm concerned about their longevity.  Go ahead and try the pattern, maybe it'll work better for you.  I still think the little bunny turned out cute and I'm sure Munchkin will love it.


Here's the bunny in Munchkin's easter basket, also made today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment