Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sick and tired

Hey everyone,

Sorry to report, but I am quite literally sick and tired.  Munchkin is getting molars in and so has not slept (originally typed as sleeped) through the night in over a week.  And to add to my fun, I've got some nasty coughing cold thing.  My voice is now a squeak.  

In other news, I've been busy making stuff for Halloween.  I've got both costumes done and I've been making a bunch of decorations.  Hopefully one of these days I'll get to taking pictures and finally get them posted.  Also, I've gotten requests to show a tutorial of the fur vest, and you all know what that means!  I get to make a second one!  I really want to make a bright green one for munchkin, but i'll probably end up making her a gray one like Peanuts since I already have all of those materials.

Ok, now that I've found the missing keys (in the kids' play car, of course!) I'm off to bed.  I can't wait until Papa B gets home from hockey and I can share the good news.  He's been freaking out over the missing keys for the past week since he was the last one to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment